Sunday, October 17, 2010

Olive Juice


Pretty random, eh? Well, not really; it's the name of a clothing company that I have decided I just LOVE!

Even though they're rather pricey. And they basically only make kids clothes.

I know. Kids clothing.

But I like their style! Very inspiring, and while it's rather "Juvenile", there are elements that could be put into our wardrobes easily.
I love the textures and rich colors of their clothes. Very "English school-girl"...

This is very Parisian. I like :)

This is very colorful. I like the mix of patterns.

CUTE! I love the stockings peeking out, and the sweet pink cardi. (It's rather SHORT, though!)

Anyways, all of the shown pictures were found on their website, olivejuicekids.com . Be sure to check it out, if only for inspiration. :)

Celine

P.S. They have STOCKINGS! (you know I LOVE those! *grin*)

1 comment:

  1. Those clothes are so cute!

    You have a tag waiting for you on my blog. : )

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I LOVE comments... but please, don't take the Lord's name in vain, and keep your language clean. Thank you!