Sunday, February 27, 2011

Kate!


Or rather, Catherine. We're going to have to call her Catherine when she marries the Prince of Wales this April. I have to say though, "Kate" suits her. :)

Anyways, I really like Kate Middleton's style. Very classic and chic (Though not always to my standards. See disclaimer below, and on my sidebar.)

Here are my favorite outfits of hers:
This color's GORGEOUS! I love PINK. 

Cute floral sundress. :)
I like this skirt.
This is so chic :) I love the different shades of gray.

Anyways, as I said above, Kate and I don't share the same standards... I do not consider all of these outfits modest, just inspirational.

Celine

p.s. Check out my post on her HATS. Coming soon!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love pink..... :) A post on hats?! I so can't wait!!! Thank you so much for doing this =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate does dress in a very chic style. But I agree with you--not all the things she wears are modest. But still, some of her other outfits are simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was fun to see. I haven't been keeping good tags on her,...but I am fasinated by the royals. (hard not to be?)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I LOVE comments... but please, don't take the Lord's name in vain, and keep your language clean. Thank you!