Thursday, June 9, 2011

Maxi dresses

I just love maxi dresses... they're fun, feminine, and kinda old fashioned while modern at the same time! Plus extremely comfortable. :)

The orange one about is Diane von Furstenburg, $300 and found here.

...and how cool is this one? It has a hood! (Diane von Furstenburg, here)

I love Athleta dresses too.
(Found here. Check out all of their dresses here. )

I love JCrew summer dresses, too!
(I know this is a boring color, but I love their orange version! Found here. )

From Amazon.com I found some fun ones: 

Rampage Juniors Floral Printed Maxi Dress, Black/Coral, MediumRampage Juniors Floral Printed Maxi Dress, Black/Coral, Medium

Testament Womens Maxi Stripe Dress, Orange, LargeTestament Womens Maxi Stripe Dress, Orange, Large

Obviously you'd need to wear a higher neckline under most of these... but you get the idea. :)

Celine

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! I only have one maxi dress, but I want more, haha. ;]

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I LOVE comments... but please, don't take the Lord's name in vain, and keep your language clean. Thank you!