Thursday, July 14, 2011

Oxfords



I've recently fallen in love with oxfords. So vintage. Don't know why it took me so long to jump on the bandwagon. :)

Taylor Swift  wears oxfords quite a lot, often paired with sweet sundresses. My favorites:
(image from Looks for Less)  
Here Taylor's wearing oxfords with heels, and a sunny Mod Cloth dress. Cuteness! 

 A sweet lace dress and cut-out, high heeled oxfords.

Stripes! This is the most unusual pairing, but I think the leather and yellow scarf brighten the otherwise black and gray outfit.

I've been shopping around online for a pair of my own. Since these are fashion shoes, I'm looking for a cheap version, just for a few wearings.




















Celine

p.s. I'm starting to get into Fall fashion again, even though it's July. Anyone else looking forward to chilly days and hot herbal tea?

p.s.s. Also, please forgive my long absence. I have lots of posts planned for the next few weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I really like oxfords. Wish I had a pair. They're super cute. And I've always liked Taylor Swift's adorable style. =)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I LOVE comments... but please, don't take the Lord's name in vain, and keep your language clean. Thank you!