Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Great sale!

I got all this for $15!

Claire's was having a clearance sale a few weeks ago. Items on the clearance rack are already 50% off, and they made them an extra 50% off... so most necklaces were just a few bucks!

I love this pouch (above). Could be worn with sundresses or sweaters!

Plus, for items $11.50 and under, they were $1 each!!!!(if you purchased the minimum of 5 items, but still!)

So I stocked up. One of my favorite $1 items is this sewing necklace (above). Thread, and iron, a measuring tape... story of my life *grin*

I loved these huge "rubies".

Posted by Picasa
This owl is another favorite.

Sadly, I don't think they have the sale on anymore... but the saleslady said they randomly have it every once in awhile, so keep checking you local Clarie's, I guess. :)

Celine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments... but please, don't take the Lord's name in vain, and keep your language clean. Thank you!