Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving!!!

Posted by Picasa
plaid dress: made by me
belt: had it for years
boots: from TJMaxx three years ago

I wore this to Thanksgiving dinner.  :) I am grateful to God for sooooo many things--the list is ENDLESS. He sent His Son to die for me, and repeatedly forgiving me when I willfully misbehave. He surrounded me with wonderful family and friends, who have supported me and encouraged me and impacted my life more than even I will ever know.

I would like to thank the following people for supporting my blogging endeavors. (Seriously, this list is just about my blogging endeavors! This is the tip of the iceberg!!!!)
  1. my Dad, for reading my blog, giving me advice for the layout, graphics, etc. 
  2. my Mom, for giving me her opinion on my outfits, and my sewing endeavors. She's saved me from many a calamity.
  3. my not-so-little-anymore sis, for doing photo shoots on a moments notice, and helping me feel comfortable in front of the camera.
  4. my "real-life" friends for reading this blog and giving their input. :)
  5. YOU, of COURSE! Readers make blogging worthwhile and FUN.
Happy belated Thanksgiving.

Celine

3 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit...the dress looks great! Happy belated Thanksgiving to you, too!
    I'm thankful for you & your blog!
    Blessings & Love,
    -Bess-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the emerald and all the awesome clothes! Very entertaining! Then...out of no where, some nice music started playing to aid in my browsing pleasure! Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I LOVE comments... but please, don't take the Lord's name in vain, and keep your language clean. Thank you!