Tuesday, September 7, 2010

*music* "The road goes ever on..."

 BIG news.

Not sure how to say it.

Basically, I've come to a decision.

I'm switching blogs. Sort of.

You see, a blog with topics as diverse as mine (cooking/historical costumes/movie costumes/fashion/Christian faith/occasional gardening posts) can only appeal to people with alllll of those interests.

Suppose you didn't like modern fashion and your thing was costuming. You would have to put up with occasional fashoin-y posts.

Suppose you didn't like costuming but loved modest fashion. The costuming posts would turn you off.

Besides that, I've been wanting to start an Etsy shop. Blogging is good advertising for your shop (as many of you know). However, since I don't have a serger (to make good quality costumes) I would be selling modern accessories. This would be fine if I just got another blog, but I really, really, really, like the name "Iradessa" for a shop, and it only makes sense that the blog that is relevant to the shop should have the name.

So, in short, I ported my costuming/sewing posts over to my new blog: (http://iradessadressdiary.blogspot.com/) and I'm turning "Iradessa" into a modest fashion blog.

The only hitch: if you don't like modern fashion so much and you like my costume-y posts, un-follow this blog and go follow my new one. I won't be offended. :)

I really believe that God is telling me to do this. Can't wait to see what comes of it!

Celine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments... but please, don't take the Lord's name in vain, and keep your language clean. Thank you!