Monday, January 17, 2011

the 2011 Golden Globes

Believe it or not, I didn't actually watch the award show... just the arrival special! Anyways, here were my favorite looks.

I loved Angelina Jolie's Versace dress--very modest, plus GREEN! And the overall cut reminds me a a vintage dress. Nice to see something other than the typical strapless.

Oliva Wilde's Marchesa gown is lovely too... not exactly original, but very gorgeous. I love the rhinestones!

Anyways, while I've never seen the majority of the movies nominated (or usually any given year), and didn't know who most of the movie stars were, and for the most part don't agree with Hollywood in general (morality-wise), there were some lovely gowns. Stuff of dreams. :)

Celine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments... but please, don't take the Lord's name in vain, and keep your language clean. Thank you!