Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Weakness

What'd ya know? After reading this post at Marie Loves, I realized I'm not the only one who gets Spring+Summer Fever after New Years! (That is an AMAZING coincidence. Wow.)

I'm just dying to wear some color! Yellow, tangerine orange, raspberry red.... I love this time of year...(esp. the WEATHER! I love rain. I'm serious) and I am not wishing my life away, but I wish sundresses were practical apparel for right now....the black/white/cream/browns I've been wearing got very dull when I saw the...


And so, inspired by Marie's post and the I Love Hue collection, I thought I'd share my faves.

This collection is pretty awesome. However, EVERY dress is TOO SHORT!!!! Fortunately, I know how to sew, and I'll make my own modest version of one of the dresses.

So this one I am definitely sewing. Gorgeous. But 5" longer. With wide straps or sleeveless.... but look at that COLOR!!!

worn with: 

This dress is two inches longer than the previous... and still SHORT! I love the circle skirt though. And the red + pink together.... never would have thought.

Just love this purple. LOVE the purple. (Short still.)

And, last but not least.....
This is tied for my favorite. I LOVE the tights. (Fun tights are going on my bucket list). And the blue with neutral heels. Wacky. Inspiring.

So go check out the collection. (NOTE: as I've said a million times in this post, I don't consider these outfits modest. Please see my disclaimer, on the right sidebar)

What's your fave color?

Celine

1 comment:

  1. I was just browsing ModCloth last night!! :-) :-) They do have some cute styles (and granted, some ugly styles too) ;-) I bookmarked several of the ones I'd love to remake.
    Like you, I also am "dying" to wear some color. Winter's nice in it's way, but I am really missing my summer wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I LOVE comments... but please, don't take the Lord's name in vain, and keep your language clean. Thank you!