Monday, January 31, 2011

what I'm wearing: blue plaid



I love this outfit. Both the blouse and the belt are hand-me-downs from my cousin. I love how LONG the blouse is... at first I thought is was a way short dress. With the belt (that I stole off a dress in my closet in a burst of inspiration) it's shorter, however.

What I'm wearing:
plaid blouse: hand-me-down
belt: "stolen' from another hand-me-down dress
my nice gray pants from Old Navy, on clearance for $5!

As you probably can tell from my dark eyes, I've been very sleep deprived lately and I'm fighting a cold, like most everyone else. Hope you're staying healthy!

Celine
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I like the plaid!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I just saw the photo of Kate Middleton on your side bar, and you look A LOT like her! Really, almost identical! :) Such a lovely person to look like. =) Oh, and I like that plaid. :D I'm wearing some today too!
    A Feminine, Modest Fashion Blog:
    couture-for-christ.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I LOVE comments... but please, don't take the Lord's name in vain, and keep your language clean. Thank you!